Midnight Texas Episode #1 - A Hidden Gem

My first thoughts on the bring new television show midnight texas is that it is weird but wonderful. The show is very different to main stream television at the minute. It's has a different vibe to big supernatural shows like teen wolf and supernatural. That's what I like about it.
I like the fact when the show started it give us a very different picture to the main character and I think we were all thinking that he was a male prostitute due to the nature of the opening scenes. But they throw a curve ball at us when he summons a ghost and basically fights his inner self to over power and pervale over the unholy sight of the ghost. I like the fact he has a weakness which he probably calls a curse instead of a gift. I hope to see some improvements to his fighting spirit In the future. Then we see him enter the town of midnight when at first it is very quite. But when night fall hits it's like a completely different town.
So far I am enjoying the characters on the show and I think they all have there own way to make the show better. Like the fact that manfred is hiding his past and also when he summons something evil that now lives in his houses with what it seems everyone how has died in the town.
 We did not learn much about the main character in the first episode but I hope we will understand why he is on the run in he next coming episodes. Also I would like to learn more about manfreds abilities as we have only seen a few I hope of his powers and how he handles the real day life with being different. I like the fact that he is not alone and that everyone in the town is in the same boat as him, they may not have the same abilities as manfred but they have all been thought similar life lessons.

Comments